Players will work on developing foot skills, coordination, dribbling, passing, defending, shooting, throw-ins, speed and agility. They also learn teamwork and good sportsmanship. ABSC is dedicated to the health and well-being of our players. At this age we have a strict no header policy and we begin each practice with the FIFA-11+ warm-up to reduce injury.
- Spring Games March - May
- Fall Games played Sept - Nov
- 1 team weekday practice per week
- 2 optional FREE Skills Clinics during the week with professional staff
- Weekend game played on local Albany/Berkeley fields
approx 6 players pre team; 4v4 micro games; 20 minute halves with a 5 minute break.
- Parent volunteer team officials: coach, assistant coach and team manager.
- Technical Staff provides on field support and age-appropriate standardized training curriculum
- First weeks of each season, practices include an ABSC trainer to run the required FIFA 11+ warm-up and to assist volunteer coaches with their practices.
- ABSC Lead Trainer supervises game days and youth referees officiate.
- Pre-season New Parent Meeting, Positive Coaching Alliance class and first aid class for parents
- Fun Opening Day event for the entire family
|No notices in the last 10 days|
|No games scheduled in the next 10 days.|